- District of Columbia and U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia, 1970
- New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of New York and U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd and 6th Circuits, 1974
- Harvard Law School, J.D.,1969
- Cornell University, A.B.,1966
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics.
Associations & memberships
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Corporate and International transactions including major acquisitions in the apparel industry involving V.F. Corporation, Bestform and other companies.
Trial Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, 1969-1972. Member, Federal Governmental Panel and Comptroller General’s Panel on Federal Oversight of Financial Institutions, 1979.
Richard S. Mezan, P.C. serves clients in New York City as well as in Westchester, Long Island and New Jersey.